About Us

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Life at NAU

As many people know, I recently started college at Northern Arizona University! I am studying Mechanical Engineering. School has been great. There have been some bumps in the road, but overall it has been such a wonderful experience. My schedule is a little weird compared to high school, which is a blessing and a curse! It can be hard to find a schedule that works for you, but I think I may have finally set into a routine! This year I have gotten the chance to take English, Chemistry, Computer Aided Design, Chemistry Lab, and Calculus 1. I have been enjoying all of them! Even though they can sometimes be quite challenging.

Recently, I was able to see it snow for the first time! I can not describe how beautiful it was to be able to see the snow falling so softly to the ground! It may have been just a quick spell, but it was an amazing experience! I can't wait till it gets a little cooler and I can see more snow! Although I'm not sure that I will appreciate another drop in temperature! It's been one heck of a time trying to adjust to the cold weather already!

While being up here, I have had the chance to spend quite a bit of time with friends! I have had the chance to go on a couple of hikes and have been able to hike all the way up Mount Humphreys! It was a fun experience! I also had the chance to go to the lava caves a few times. I can not explain how much fun it was! I've also had the chance to go out to the woods and spend time looking at the stars. There are SO many stars! I absolutely love it!

I can't wait for all the new adventures that await me! Until next time! Love ya'll!

Krista Potterf










No comments: