About Us

Friday, December 1, 2017

We Love Christmas

I've had a couple of people comment to myself as well as some of my daughters that we might not like Christmas too much because we wait till December to listen to & decorate for Christmas. Let me assure you we LOVE the Christmas Season! We also LOVE the Thanksgiving Season! For us, the two seasons represent two very important things to us. We have so very much to be grateful for, & strive to give the Thanksgiving Season the attention, thoughts & respect we feel it deserves. For example, one of the very many things we are truly grateful for is the teachings that we have been given about eternal families. I have a great belief & strong testimony of the truthfulness of this teaching that has been given to us through our Savior, Jesus Christ. Six years ago, November 23rd, my youngest brother & 5 others were killed in an airplane that crashed into the Superstition Mountains. Because of our beliefs & testimony of eternal families, I know without a doubt that my family will be reunited with Joseph in the next life. The Thanksgiving Season holds a very special place in our hearts because of this. We have so very much to be thankful for that we choose to keep the season of gratitude separate, yet extend it into the season of our Savior. As we begin the Christmas Season, we are looking forward to celebrating & sharing the love of the season with everyone around us.

No comments: