About Us

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Today I spent the entire day, just Krista & I. I am so excited for her to start this new chapter in her life! She is now 16!! To celebrate, we started off getting MY hair blowdried (since I can't do it myself yet) Thank you! Josie McKinnon​ for the 8 am hairstyle! We then headed off to the wonderful world of Wally & loaded her up on makeup. Yep. She now gets to wear full fledged makeup! (she also gets to pay for her own products now, too! She grumbled in good humor until she saw what the bill was! Then she REALLY grumbled!) We then headed off to the spa for some pampering. After getting totally relaxed we head out to see our AMAZING Meggan Knowles​ who gave Krista a new look! Hair & makeup all finished & getting lost in Scottsdale & driving aimlessly around for over an hour.... we then went clothes shopping. She has to dress as nicely as her hair & makeup looks, of course! After being away from her daddy Tanner Potterf​ for nearly 12 long exhilarating hours, she paraded her new look & outfits for him & her siblings (who all DEMAND that's what they get to do for their next birthday, Christmas, half-birthday, Thanksgiving, TOMORROW), she, Tanner & I headed out for Mexican food @ Moreno's​ & now that we are all full to the brim & ready to burst, it's time for hot showers & sleep! I know I had tons of fun spending all day with this fabulous daughter of mine, hopefully she feels like the princess she is as she lays down to sleep, tonight! Pictures coming when my phone is alive again ;-)

No comments: